"I speak out on climate change each week because the cost of Congress' inaction is too high for our communities, our kids, and our futures."
As co-chair and co-founder of both the Bicameral Task Force on Climate Change and the bipartisan Senate Oceans Caucus, Sheldon has taken an active role in protecting our environment. On this page, you can watch his "Time to Wake Up" speeches, keep up to date with his work on climate change, and share your feedback with Sheldon.
Time to Wake Up Videos
Climate Change News
6/05/2013- Senator Whitehouse Honored for Ocean Leadership » 6/05/2013- Bicameral Climate Change Task Force Calls on President Obama to Address Climate Change in Upcoming Meeting with Chinese President Xi » 6/04/2013- OMB Delays Undermining Administration’s Agenda on Environment, Energy, and Public Health » 5/30/2013- Bicameral Task Force on Climate Change Launches Clean Energy Breakthroughs Series » 5/15/2013- Senate Passes Water Resources Bill, Including Whitehouse Oceans Endowment » 5/15/2013- Government Watchdog: American Roads, Bridges Vulnerable to Extreme Changes in Weather »
Climate Change Speeches
- Climate Change and Agriculture »
- GOP Opposition to Climate Science »
- Magical Thinking on Climate Change »
- The Campaign to Mislead the Public on Climate Change »
- Wildlife, Ecosystems, and Our Economy »
- Faith Organizations Weigh in on Climate Change »
- Climate Science Obstructionism »
- Economic Costs of Carbon Pollution »
Share your thoughts and ideas.