"I speak out on climate change each week because the cost of Congress' inaction is too high for our communities, our kids, and our futures."
As co-chair and co-founder of both the Bicameral Task Force on Climate Change and the bipartisan Senate Oceans Caucus, Sheldon has taken an active role in protecting our environment. On this page, you can watch his "Time to Wake Up" speeches, keep up to date with his work on climate change, and share your feedback with Sheldon.
Time to Wake Up Videos
Time to Wake Up: 100 Climate Speeches (Part 4) (May 26, 2015)
Time to Wake Up: 100 Speeches, 100 Reasons to Act on Climate (May 18, 2015)
Time to Wake Up: 100 Climate Speeches (Part 3) (May 18, 2015)
Time to Wake Up: Climate Change in the Arctic (April 29, 2015)
Climate Change News
04/14/15- Senators Urge Governors to Ignore McConnell, Comply with the Clean Air Act » 03/31/15- Sen. Whitehouse Applauds U.S. Commitment for Greenhouse Gas Reductions » 03/31/15- Bicameral Task Force on Climate Change Leads Letter Supporting International Climate Talks » 03/26/15- Bennet, Whitehouse, Manchin, Heitkamp Offer Amendment to Combat Climate Change, Promote Economic and National Security » 03/26/15- Pro-Climate Senators to Offer Amendments to Budget »
Climate Change Speeches
- Time to Wake Up: 100 Speeches, 100 Reasons to Act on Climate »
- Time to Wake Up: A 21st Century Trade Deal Must Acknowledge the Reality of Climate Change »
- Time to Wake Up: Climate Denial Recalls Tobacco Racketeering »
- Time to Wake Up: Climate Change in the Arctic »
- Time to Wake Up: Don't Listen to McConnell on Climate Change »
Share your thoughts and ideas.