Field Hearing: Medicare Fraud
March 26, 2012 10:00 AM
About The Event
On Monday, March 26, 2012 Senator Whitehouse will host a field hearing to discuss efforts to prevent, investigate and prosecute Medicare & Medicaid Fraud.
We hope you'll be part of this important conversation on Medicare and Medicaid fraud. Please RSVP below.
What: Official U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism Hearing
Topic: Protecting Medicare and Medicaid: Efforts to Prevent, Investigate, and Prosecute Health Care Fraud
When: Monday, March 26, 2012 at 10:00am
Where: East Providence Senior Center, 610 Waterman Avenue, East Providence, RI
Testifying at Senator Whitehouse’s field hearing will be:
- Peter Kilmartin, Rhode Island Attorney General
- Peter Neronha, Department of Justice, U.S. Attorney for the District of Rhode Island
- Ted Doolittle, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Deputy Director, Center for Program Integrity
- Catherine Taylor, Director of the Rhode Island Division of Elderly Affairs
- Mary Benway, President of the RI Partnership for Home Care
If you have any questions, please call 401-453-5294 or email email@example.com